Decatur, GA – DeKalb County Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs is partnering with the American Red Cross to host several blood drives from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on March 31 and in the month of May at various recreation centers throughout DeKalb.
The American Red Cross has developed an operating plan that meets the guidelines for the CDC and local health officials. Every effort will be made to keep DeKalb residents and staff safe while collecting the much-needed blood donations. During the COVID-19 pandemic, blood donations are critically needed to be distributed to hospitals.
This blood drive will take place at the following locations:
March 31 and May 11
- N.H. Scott Recreation Center, 2230 Tilson Road, Decatur, GA 30032
March 31 and May 14
- Redan Recreation Center, 1839 Phillips Road, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Midway Recreation Center, 3181 Midway Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- Lucious Sanders Recreation Center, 2484 Bruce Street, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Mason Mill Recreation Center, 1340-B McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033
For more information, contact Terrence Ramsey, Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs division manager, at (404) 430-9300 or [email protected].
The Tucker Observer is a new community news website owned by Decaturish.com. We provide locally sourced news about Tucker, Clarkston and Stone Mountain.
Want the latest news from the Tucker Observer delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
To become a paying supporter of Tucker Observer, click here.