Tucker, GA — The Tucker City Council at its April 12 meeting will consider a special land use permit for a CDC credit union and a contract for the engineering design of safety improvements to Chamblee Tucker Road.
The April 12 meeting begins at 7 p.m. and is open to the public.
The public can access the meeting via Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87676266601 or telephone: 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) ID: 876 7626 6601.
To see the full agenda, click here.
Here are the items of note on the April 12 agenda:
– A public hearing and second read of an ordinance for a special land use permit (SLUP- 21-0001) in Land Lot 209 of the 18th District to allow CDC Federal Credit Union branch with drive-through lanes and canopy at 4816 Briarcliff Road NE, for applicant Consultants and Builders Inc.
– A contract award for engineering design of Chamblee Tucker Road safety improvements.
– A contract amendment for the Hugh Howell Road at Flintstone Drive intersection improvement. This is the light at the new Smoke Rise Elementary.
– A resolution to adopt the Tucker Summit Community Improvement District (CID) freight cluster plan
– A resolution calling for a municipal special election to be held in the city of Tucker to fill a vacancy in the office of City Council. This election is to fill the seat previously held by Bill Rosenfeld, who passed away. The election would be held on Nov. 2 in conjunction with other city elections.
The Tucker Observer is a new community news website owned by Decaturish.com. We provide locally sourced news about Tucker, Clarkston and Stone Mountain.
Want the latest news from the Tucker Observer delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
To become a paying supporter of Tucker Observer, click here.