Decatur, GA – In observance of Juneteenth on Monday, June 20, garbage, recyclable materials, and yard trimmings collection for residential customers will run one day late, a press release said.
The revised schedule is as follows:
– Monday, June 20 – Juneteenth observed. No sanitation service.
– Tuesday, June 21 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Monday, June 20, will be serviced on Tuesday, June 21.
– Wednesday, June 22 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Tuesday, June 21, will be serviced on Wednesday, June 22.
– Thursday, June 23 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Wednesday, June 22, will be serviced on Thursday, June 23.
– Friday, June 24 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Thursday, June 23, will be serviced on Friday, June 24.
The North Transfer Station will be open from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Monday, June 20. The Customer Care call center, Central Transfer Station and Seminole Road Landfill will be closed on Monday, June 20, reopening on Tuesday, June 21, during normal operating hours.
For more information on any sanitation services, contact the Sanitation Division’s Customer Care team at 404-294-2900 or [email protected] , visit www.dekalbsanitation.com or follow the Sanitation Division on Twitter @DKalbSanitation.
The Tucker Observer is a community news website owned by Decaturish.com. We provide locally sourced news about Tucker, Clarkston and Stone Mountain.
Want the latest news from the Tucker Observer delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
To become a paying supporter of Tucker Observer, click here.